An Authorised person is ‘Any person, individual, partnership firm, LLP or corporate body, who is Appointed as such by a Stock Broker (including Trading Member) and who provides Access to Trading platform of a Stock Exchange as an Agent of the Stock Broker’.
At TRADEDEAL, we believe that “Our success and growth largely depends on our client’s success.” We always try to come up with ways which can benefit us and our clients. So, as a gesture of gratitude; we would like to share a piece of our success with those who have helped us achieve Success (Our Clients). Hence, we have come up with an “Authorised person” concept where in, we would share a Specified amount of brokerage earned from a registration by our authorised person. All you need to do is become an authorised person of TRADEDEAL and register as many people as you possibly can.
Who is an authorised person?
• 1-100 Clients: 40 % of the Brokerage Earned from those clients.
• 101-200 Clients: 45 % of the Brokerage Earned from those clients.
• 201-300 Clients: 50 % of the Brokerage Earned from those clients.
• 301-400 Clients: 55% of the Brokerage of those clients.
• 401-500 Clients: 60 % of the Brokerage of those clients.
• 501 & above: 65% of the Brokerage of those clients.
* Minimum commitment shall be 25 Clients, on achieving the
target of 25 clients, AP shall be eligible to receive the sharing
Any person, individual, partnership firm, LLP or a corporate body who is,
- A citizen of India
- Is above 18 years of age.
- Isn’t an Authorised person of other Trading Member / Stock Broker.
- Has not been convicted of Any Offence involving Fraud and Dishonesty.
- Has passed at least Standard 10th or an equivalent examination from an institution recognised by the Government of India.
- Has the necessary Infrastructure like an adequate Office, equipment and manpower to effectively discharge the activities on behalf of the Trading Member.
- Has a good Reputation and Character.
- Download AP Policy
- For AP Registration – Rs. 2000/- per segment (NSE CASH FO CD) (plus service Tax)
- For AP Cancelation – Rs. 1000/- per segment (NSE CASH FO CD) (plus service Tax)
- For AP Registration – Rs. 2000/- per segment (BSE CASH ) (plus service Tax)
- For AP Cancelation – Rs. 1000/- per segment (BSE CASH ) (plus service Tax)
- For AP Registration – Rs. 1000/- per segment (MCX ) (plus service Tax)
- For AP Cancelation – Rs. 500/- per segment (MCX ) (plus service Tax)
Check your Earnings
Check how much you can earn from clients registered by you.
|Association Statistics||More Clients||More Trades|
|Public Relation to Earn||Client's Under You|
|Executed Orders Per Client|
|Earnings Per Executed Order|
|Potential Earnings||Daily||Specific Day||
|Weekly||5 days of week||
|Monthly||22 days of month||
|Yearly||265 days of year||
Tell your Friends About Us & Earn.
Enter your client id and Client’s details.
Refer a Friend
- If the Lead is already in our System, it will not Let the Client enter it Again.
- The Leads will be valid for 90 Days; if the Client doesn’t open an Account within the stipulated Time Period, it will be Removed from the Database.