- Posted by TradeDeal
- On May 5, 2016
- 0 Comments
- discount broking, IPO, mail, trade, tradedeal, using, web, webmail
The client can go to the “Login” page and click on “Mail” to use the Webmail service.
- The client can insert the username and the password provided by the firm to login to their account.
- The screen shows the webmail page that would be shown once the client logs in.
- The “refresh” option top-left part can be used to reload the webmail.
- The left pane shows the list of mailing options available to the client.
- The window in the centre shows the list of mails received by the client.
- The client can click on “Inbox” to refresh the list or return back to the List of emails received from some other window.
- The user can make various changes to the inbox using the options such as “Mark” that can be used to mark a mail as important.
- The user can change the mails that the list shows such as the Unread mail list, read mail list, etc.
- The user can directly search a particular mail from the search box provided on the top right corner.
- The client can check the drafts by clicking on the “Drafts” option on the left pane.
- Any saved mails are saved in the Draft box which can be used at a later stage.
- The client can check the sent mails by clicking on the “Sent” option on the left pane.
- The client can view the mails sent by him here.
- The trash box is the place where the deleted mails are stored. Its like a “recycle Bin” of the mailing system.
- The client can view the mails deleted by him and can retrieve it in case the mail is deleted by mistake.
- In case the mailing system feels that certain mails are harmful or unsolicited, it would automatically transfer it to the Spam box.
- The client can view such mails by clicking on the “spam” option available on the left pane.
STEP 7 :
- The clients can send mails using the “compose” option provide d on the top-right corner of the screen.
- The screen shows the compose window which can be used to modify the mail, write the text and send it.
- The client needs to input the email Id of the person he/she wants to send an E-mail to in the textbox near the “TO” option.
- Option such as “Add CC”, “Add bcc”,”Add reply-to” and “add follow up to” to send a carbon copy or an automated reply.
- The client can attach a file with the mail by clicking the “Attach a file” option provided on the right pane.
- The client can write the text they wanted to send in the white box that appears from the centre and goes down till the end.
- The “Address” option on the top of the screen can be used view the names and information of the people you want stay in touch viz e-mail.
- The “settings” option can be used to change the preferences based on the consumer’s liking.
- The client has the option to change the user interface, mailbox view, composing message, address book, etc.
- The clients have the options to change the settings for the folders, identities, responses, filters and the password.
STEP 10 :
- The “more” tab in the top-middle of the form can used to print the mail, download it, edit the same message as a new mail, move or copy the mail or create a filter.